Come celebrate a night at the Revs with the SC Norfolk community! Join other players and their families for tailgating and watching the game. We have a block of tickets all together in section 139. Additionally, 10 SC Norfolk players will be selected for Rally Tunnel spots to high five players walking onto the field and another 10 players will be selected for VIP Field Passes to watch the team warm up.
Event: SC Norfolk Night at the Revs
Match: New England Revolution vs Toronto FC
Date: Saturday, June 3rd at 7:30pm (game time)
Cost: $25 per ticket ($32 face value)
Purchase your tickets at https://secure.adminsports.net/norfolkmasoccer by logging into your SC Norfolk account. Select the Purchase option for Spring 2017 and enter the number of tickets you want to purchase and then checkout. We have 100 tickets, so first-come, first-served.
Join us for tailgating before the game. We will provide burgers, hotdogs, snacks and soft drinks. Tailgate time and location will be communicated prior to the event.
Did you know that SCN encourages all coaches to complete a Mass Youth Soccer coach license course?
The Mass Youth Soccer license courses are designated A thru G, with license level A being the highest level in the USA.
SCN strongly encourages our coaches to achieve a minimum license level of ‘F’. The license courses teach such things as planning practices sessions, considerations for developing our young players, and basic soccer techniques and drills – the F and G courses are specifically designed for parents that are not familiar with the sport, but want to learn to be a coach for a team. Every SCN coach that has attended these courses attests that they are very beneficial – even those parents that have played the sport before.
To encourage you to become licensed, SCN:
a) Reimburses the cost of fees for you to attend the license courses
b) Refunds the program registration fee for your child (for Fall/Spring programs only) if you have an F license or above, and you are selected as a Head Coach of a team. Note: licensed coaches are typically given preference to unlicensed coaches when determining a head coach for a team.
Scheduled courses can be found at :
You may apply a filter to show specific courses, and select any convenient location/date/time for the course.
Did you know that if a game needs to be re-scheduled a number of people need to be made aware as early as possible?
The following people should be notified when a game cannot be completed on the scheduled date/ time as follows:
- For Home games only:
- Referee Coordinator – needs to assign a referee for the new date/time and update the BAYS scheduling system accordingly
- Field Operations – needs to ensure a field is available. Makeup games can be scheduled for a different time on a Saturday, or scheduled on a practice day. If on a practice day, another coach may need to be asked to move their practice session. S.C. Norfolk has limited days/times when we are guaranteed exclusive use of the fields, so this needs to be coordinated.
- For either Home or Away games:
- BAYS Section Captain – a courtesy notification only if the date will alter. Otherwise they will expect a report of scores
- BAYS Division Director – a courtesy notification only if the date will alter. BAYS have timeframe requirements for makeup games (see section 9 of the Rule book on BAYS website), or they may need to make a determination if coaches cannot agree on a mutually convenient date.
S.C. Norfolk will be fined by BAYS if a game is deemed our forfeit.